Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin


today my Pumpkin is leaving for UK to pursue her Masters....she is supposed to go on the third day of Raya but due to a slight "cliche" it has to be delayed..Finally she is going...As an anutie i've watched her grow from a cute little baby to this beautiful young lady she is now.....both inside out.....not only was she my niece but also my confidante....the selfish part of me wants to keep her here with me alwiz for i would be totally lost without her..who is going to hear me moan and groan about most everything?...sigh....BUT sensibility sets in and all i can do is put a brave front and let her go.....setahun aje....tak lama...sigh...365 days...am really going to miss her.....will miss our outings...our discussions on fruits.....lulian, stlawbelly....starfluit...(ada lagi buah-buahan yang anutie lupa ke pumpkin?).....and also "yesterday"....hopefully when she comes back .."yesterday" would be "today"...Pumpkin dearest if you are reading this please know that auntie luvs u very much..that my prayers would be with you alwiz, anutie believes in you .......and that i am going to miss you to bits.....

1 comment:

Aishah Rahman said...

auntie!! miss u to bits too!! mmuahx! am having lunch at the library.. checkinh emails and getting used to the library systems here... giler!!! mmuahx!! can't wait for february to come =D