Thursday, October 23, 2008

23-10-2008




Happy Birthday to my dearest Boss....the best boss in the world...and also my dearest friend...he has this soft spot in my heart........ it really pisses me off when i see people doing "injustice "to him....if people got to know him and knows his style they would see the kind and considerate person he is....tak suka sangat my gambar masa ambil dengan boss...tembam sesangat.....malulah nak letak tapi itu aje gambar yang ada dengan boss...letak jelah and tawakkal and berdoa biar jgn ada org yang nak kutuk...

3 comments:

Aishah Rahman said...

his birthday??!! happy birthday bosssssss..... hehe =D

caramel said...

thanks pumpkin...yang bengangnya kan pumpkin they never wish him pun.....anti yang sedih...

Adillah A Nordin said...

Happy Birthday to TCK.
He looks nice in baju melayu..

:-)