Wednesday, November 19, 2008

P.S I LOVE YOU

Last weekend while waiting for my flight to Singapore, I bought myself a book entitled P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern..wish i had bought it sooner..[she has since written 4 books after this particular one....he he he...what to do people...i am a late bloomer..it had kept me company at the LCCT Terminal while waiting for the flight, 55 minutes of the journey, 2 hours of waiting until my sister arrives in Terminal 2, Singapore....during my tours alone in Singapore, the night there when i could not sleep, my journey in the MRT, in the cab back to Changi Airport and i finally finished it while waiting for my flight home..approximately 9.00pm Tuesday, 18th November, 2008...its a beautiful book and i just have to post it first.....my only regret is that i did not read it sooner....

Its a book about LOVE....about a dying husband's attempt to be apart of his wife's life a little longer after his death by leaving her 10 letters containing list of things for her to do and each of them ends with P.S I Love You..about a husband's wish for the wife to move on and continue living after he dies....about a women grieving the lost of the love of her life and her fears that she can't go on alone..about a women given advice by the man she loved thru the letters, who had taken it and tried her hardest to help heal herself..about the power of friendship and family ties and love........about living life and about loving

It was so well written....tears fell as i read lines after lines....

P/S there's a movie starring Hillary Swank and Gerrard Butler based on this book......

P/S........i miss my "tatach n go"...miss my "inchi minchi spider"...i miss Bear....i miss laughing with u....


6 comments:

Aishah Rahman said...

"tatach n go" jugak yg auntie rindu hahaha... d pictures please!!! =p

caramel said...

Pumpkin....ada history behind "tatach n go".....bila lalu touch n go bear selalu sebut tatach n go...there is one time tu dia sebut n ada one lady dalam booth tu....anti rasa that lady mesti terkejut punya....he he he.....pictures after anti punya ARC meeting k......and anyway half of the pictures dengan anti suzi...she will be back saturday......

Adillah A Nordin said...

Waaaahhh...
I saw the book in MPH before. Tapi tak pernah baca..
Rasanya takut nak baca sebab sure naaangisss..

Asmadiana Alias said...

yes! betol2, betol.. that book was so best giler! i cried reading that book...sanagt sedih cerita dia..i bought that book jugak...huhu..tapi serius. cerita dia memang la tersangat best and sedih sanagt2...i cant imagine if its happen to me..sure i'm like tak tentu arah..huhu..

kak ila, u can borrow mine...try baca, memang sure nangis..i cried..huhu..

Anonymous said...

Hey girls, I loved this book. I couldn't stop thinking about the idea of someone leaving behind a message for a loved one after they die. It's like this site I found called farawayfish.com, where you can save a profile and emails to be sent out after you pass away. So romantic!

quit said...

tatach n go.. always there.. i miss raha.. i always open this blog.. always remember her.. tak pernah satu hari dlm hidup sy skrang yg lupa tentang dirinya..
lindungilah dirinya.. kebahagiannya lebih penting dr segalanya..taka care my past dear love..