Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tired

I am very de-motivated with everything that has been going on in the office. I am frustrated because i feel as though I am in a ship with no captain..We are all sailing aimlessly and many are fighting for the captain's position. The apple polishing that's been going on made me feel so sick that i feel like vomitting..I am lost for words and all I can say is may ALLAH bless all of us..


I now know how bad office politics are and how demented all this people could be. All the back stabbing and scheming against everyone that they use to call friend...Its unbelievable and scary at the same time as I could not imagine how evil a person could be..when I say evil I really mean it.....like devil reincarnate..


I am lost for words with whats happening that I m more inclined to just keep quiet and talked to only those closest to me in the office and just work...work n work...At times I just can't do it...no mood to work and all I can do is stare at a blank computer or surf the net....when that happens I will most of the time call Abossa and whine....as usual....he alwiz know what to say to make me move my butt and bz my draggy day with work...there are actually tonnes to do......if that does not work he would allow me time off to just have my little walk to clear my mind......


My little walk would usually be to the building accross to see magazines or to my car to hear the loudest music ever or to the 8th floor to see Tina.....talking to Tina alwiz make me happi...we laugh a lot......loads and loads....we gossip about the "not so bright fellow"....it is in in red because this dispecable person is driving everyone off the cliff poor old me especially.....he is a wolf in a sheep's skin......i know that it is sinfull to talk bad about anyone but.........i can't help it...if i keep this inside I'd probably die......everythime he passes by...[thats like selalu because he has to pass my table if he wants to go out] I feel the urge to throw up ....[its better than what i felt about him weeks ago-canibal like feeling of throwing anything i have in front of me at him.....Tina has advised me to keep all sharp objects in a safe place...]..
This creature has caused a lot of people unhapiness and distress with his conduct...very vindictive person....he is unleashing his frustration on the "so called imaginary injustice" that he felt was done to him and going after those he thinks are the cause of it or related to the cause......he has forgotten that in his quest for revenge a lot of people are also effected....innocent people......I know that this is a bitter entry but to keep it inside me is causing me ulcer....I just hope n pray that the long awaited new person would come as soon as possible before what was achieved in 5 years would just be gone in a matter of days.......
But despite the gloomy office situation...somethings are changing for the better....alhamdulillah....

5 comments:

Asmadiana Alias said...

office politics ye....saba okay? balik thos weekend then we meet up? then kita buleh share2 story....

i love u and take care dear sista...

sabar2.....like me, i sabar now even........................

Aishah Rahman said...

auntie! sorry me havent been around for quite sometime... hope everything's okay at d office... don't think too much.. don't let that despicable person make u feel low... haizzz... don't worry too much.. march is coming soon :) and i can't wait...

auntie, may i have d permission to go bar/pub hopping in search for robert pattinson open mike performance?? :D i just wanna have a picture with him maybe a hug as well?? hahaha ;p he'll be around tonight and tomorow night around soho..last friday me was having ice cream at haagen dasz and he, rob patt, was around d area in a pub somewhere with his mates *sigh* better luck next time i hope! :D feel better not? me telling you n d rest of the cyber world my high school girl monkey crush kikikiki

Adillah A Nordin said...

Just wait for the rainbow.. It will come when all the dark clouds are lifted.. Meanwhile, keep your chin up & hang in there. TC, Dill

Unknown said...

still not changing? well, office politic is normal in any office we work. Most important we just follow our path i guest..trust me raha, i also do face this problem, even worst..DISCRIMINATION!!!ARRGHRHHH...PLEASE HELP ME..

caramel said...

Farahi.....thanks for dropping by...office politics ni if tak control will destroy a company......i tahu mana mana pun sama je tapi yang penting kita kena pandai handle diri kita sendiri.........so nice to hear from you.....take care