Sunday, January 11, 2009

Santai dengan Nana

Nana looking at her brownies with ice cream with vengence......nampak tak her drinks.....delicious...
I so love this picture....like she is flirting with the brownies...........
Picture of me taken by Ijan dekat Jeti Umbai...(i rasa lah that is what it is called...halal je lah.....


I was supposed to post about this like weeks ago...tapi apa kan daya banyak sangat yang terjadi di ofis ni yang membuatkan mood untuk berblogging tu agak mendatar lah sikit. That particular Sunday ( dah lupa tarikhnye....) i followed Ijan bila she went for her assignment in Jasin (my usual weekends activity for the past few years. Had lunch in KFC di bandar Jasin and than made plans to see Nana to catch up.. but before that I promised Ijan to pick her sister, Azira from Tanjung Minyak to Tesco for her assignment.

As such, meeting point with Nana was to be there...Secret Recepie Tesco..had all the makanan yang amat menggemukkan tetapi sememangnye lazat and had a long chat....when Adik (nama manja for Azira) dah settle dengan her assignments both Nana and Me sent her to her ofis in Melaka Hari Ini...we were chatting non stop from Tesco to MHI, back to Tesco again.....we then sat in the car and chat some more till about 6.30....banyak sesangat benda nak di bincangkan and nak dikongsi....macam never ending story....basically I had an enjoyable time setiap kali keluar dengan Nana...terubat rindu pada Pumpkin........

I then picked Ijan up from her office and we went to Umbai untuk makan Ijan's favourite - ikan terubuk bakar......I yang dulu tak suka pun jadi suka juga ikan ini....me had my ikan cencaru pais....went back to KL the next day all geared up for work.....I pray that the situation at the ofis will be better and that people would be more civil with each other. Ofis dah rasa macam war zone and everybody seems to be ready to pounce on each other....semua menjaga kepentingan sendiri sehingga sanggup menikam kawan kawan dari belakang..I do feel that this should not be the way as bila kita work as a team the company benefits the most..bila berpecah sebegini the company will be destroyed.....Hope these people will realise this and learn to work together......Amin.

3 comments:

Asmadiana Alias said...

I LOVE YOU & I LOVE ME & I LOVE SISTAS GANG & I LOVE NINA.....

having u around seriously changed everything....tiba2, my life jadi sangat exciting.....(>.<) huhu...

we're rocks!

kaseh said...

Aduhai Kak Raha,

Is always best lah...to have a special session on Sarturday at my little butik. I pun suka je pegi kaseh butik hari2 Sabtu yg memang diam sungguh kat area Hang Tuah tu..tapi ia agak gamat di kaseh...

caramel said...

Linda.....orang yang lalu lalang semua mesti terkejut...macam ada parti tupperware lah pulak...ada model model.....me like