Thursday, January 8, 2009

If i were a boy

I am supposed to continue with Part 2 of the previous entry tapi this is kinda critical and needed to be put in writing.....the reason is to express my confusion in respect of the male species....i just don't understand them......the following are the list:-
  1. what's this thing about men & flowers????- first and foremost i have to admit that there are some men out there (but dah tak banyak lagi dah kot...they are facing kepupusan) yang memang beri bunga to their other half tetapi majoritinya (99%) yang memang clueless about what women feels about flowers....bunga tepi jalan pun bole buat mereka mereka ini terapung di clowd 9....lebih lebih lagi if dari orang yang mereka sayang......sigh...........ntahlah.....some think that giving flowers is such a waste.....how could it be a waste?...when your other half is happy than you will be greatly rewarded........consider that.....i was told that with men you cannot just hint....you must blatantly state what you want...then they would act upon it........but then my question would be "where is the element of surprise?"......however, with this approach youo have to be cautious........please...i mean please be sure that they remember the exact dates that they are suppose to buy u the flowers......there are occasion when they act upon a request but on a wrong date....kan ke haru biru jadinye......
  2. i just don't understand of whats cooking in that little mind of theirs....or more likely their little waffle boxes...i hate asking "u fikir apa? and getting the same old answer "nothing"....how can there be nothing when you look as though u are a million mile away.........gazing into nothingness.........physically they are ther but in actual fact is their mind is God knows where.......
  3. men and their inability to express themselves.........ask them wether they luv u or not and their answer would be....."mesti jawab ke?" or "its not the words but the action....." or "can't you see how i feel"........deep in my heart i wanted to say "yes u must answer" or "i don't want to see the act but i NEED to hear the words so JAWAB je lah....susah ke?" or "if i can see them would i need to ask?"........women like to hear the words of endearments from their luv ones........once a while lah...takdelah tiap tiap hari.....tak juga bertahun tahun sekali....

The above listing is not exhaustive and should i attempt to include all alamat tak habislah keroje den kek apis ni.....mengamuklah Abossa........[if ada tambahan please lah add k ladies......the above are my main confusion....]..

There is actually 2 books that should be read by all , be it Martians and those from Venus. One was introduced by my dearest Dilla -Men are like Waffles and Women are like Spaghetti....-its the title of my blog and the 2nd one is "the 5 love languages"...the 2 books could help us understand the other sexes...but let me tell u this...i read both of the books cover to cover and i still don't understand them....maybe they don't understand us too.....mesti ada give and take lah walau apapun....

The lyric below is my current favourite song by Beyonce entitled " If i were a boy"...the lyrics is beautiful.....

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it.
Cause they'd stick up for me.
[Chorus:]
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waitin' for me to come home (to come home)
[Chorus]
It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
[Chorus]
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
Yeah you don't understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you're just a boy

7 comments:

Blue Angel said...

laki mmg camtu.ck falls into tat category la dulu.now after lebih 10thn ni walaupun sekali je dia bg bunga,i learnt tat action speaks louder than words.i know he loves me walaupun tanpa bunga2,tanpa present time harijadi,no wishes time wedding anniversary..adoi kesiannya aku..nasib baik aku ni penyabar.
i learn to accept him the way he is.dia mmg di brought up kn tat way.tgk je makbapaknya.
mmg la kadang2 hati ni sakit tp i look at the bright side.i hv my family yg akn celebrate my bday,u n ur wishes,ijan etc.dont let one man ruin your day.its your day and u decide whether to be happy or otherwise.

Blue Angel said...

oh who am i kidding with..men mmg patut diberi lessons in love.
bday aku last sept ck mmg buat xtau je but after i celebrate with my mom n siblings,then my cousin ipah and dina surprised me with another cake, aku sungguh terharu sb walaupun ck xpeduli sgt,i still hv org lain yg care walaupun xsama cam org yg kita harap-harapkn tu tp at least im still being remembered and loved by others.
dont fret about flowers buddy..there are more to that in a relationship than just flowers..

caramel said...

Sugus.....panjang lebar nye explanation ko....u are right...there's more to a relationship than flowers...tapi i still think that we deserve it at least once a while......CK tu oklah...dia memang pendiam tapi he luvs his family.......tapi reen bunyi serombong kapal tu aku tak berdaya nak lupa....he he he

Blue Angel said...

aa ah..dah berhari aku xtido.biboy tido sambil tutup telinga.telinga adik pun dia tutup.haha

ko xbe sad ok.nnt kim salam kt mak angkat aku ye.

take care my fren.maybe stay pmamgga sb mummy bday nxt wk.

p/s kwn baik ko si dot2 dah deliver baby boy smlm.

Asmadiana Alias said...

this time entry, i dont know what to say.....=) just smiling while read this one.....and thinking, am i lucky not in that situation or its just not my time yet? hhhmmmmm.....

Zulfahmi said...

Well, u have to understand that we guys are not similar to u girls...
We think differently...

But what u can do is talk to us... make us understand what u want, what u need...

Communicate...
:-)

caramel said...

Dear Fingerscrossed...

Thank U for dropping by...singgahlah selalu...

I agree that guys are different than girls. Its the difference that attracts us to each other and communication is the vital part of any relationship tapi yang i tak faham ialah walaupun telah diberitahu tetapi kaum adam ini masih lagi tak memahami and tetap blur...atau sengaja buat blur...ntahlah...but i shall not give up.....he he he....mungkin masih ada harapan.....

P/S: I read ur blog and I admire ur girl for having someone sensitive enough to give her flowers......